Since we have committed ourselves to Jesus Christ and have experienced the acceptance, forgiveness, and redemption of God our Father, we covenant together as members of this church that with God’s help through the guiding presence of His Spirit:
- We will walk together in brotherly love.
- We will show loving care for one another and encourage, counsel and admonish one another.
- We will assemble faithfully for worship and fellowship and will pray earnestly for others as well as for ourselves.
- We will endeavor to bring up those under our care “in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.”
- We will seek, by Christian example and personal effort, to win others to Christ and to encourage their growth toward Christian maturity.
- We will share one another’s joys and endeavor to bear one another’s burdens and sorrows.
- We will oppose all conduct which compromises our Christian faith and will uphold high standards of Christian morality.
- We will prove the reality of our conversion by living godly, fruitful lives.
- We will maintain a faithful ministry of worship, witness, education, fellowship, and service.
- We will be faithful stewards of our resources and abilities in sharing the gospel with people of all nations.
As a result of this covenant relationship, we will seek earnestly to live to the glory of God who brought us out of darkness into His marvelous light.